Welcome to Tirezone (“Tirezone”, “GT Radial”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Tirezone is the preferred and best in class retail store for consumers mainly for GT Radial tire product and other related parts and services equitable distribution nationally in Indonesia so as to provide convenience to consumers to get the GT Radial tires.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information to provide you the best experience and personalization.
Information you provide to us:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email, phone number and other similar information.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth.
- User content, such as photos, comments or reviews that you post.
- Product and store related information, such as type of product, name and location of our store where your purchase our product or services and collecting point reward.
Finding or locating nearby Tirezone store:
- If you choose, you can use our “Nearby store locator” feature to locate Tirezone retail store closest to you. We are using location tracking facility provided by your devices (if available).
Collecting point reward:
- If you choose, you can “Collect point reward” in our store, or other location by scanning QR code using your mobile phone’s camera. We may collecting information such as type of product and service, our store location, or other information related to the transaction you have made in our local store.
Information from other sources:
We may also collect certain information from or about you, stored by third parties such as social media sites (e.g., Facebook and Google). The information we may receive varies by site and is controlled by that site.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use information that we receive to:
- Provide personalized content, useful information and deliver promotion offers.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging.
- Provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our app.
- Resove disputes, and troubleshoot problems.
- Diagnose or fix technology related problems.
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires or as otherwise necessary to service you. Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts, promotions and finally to enforce our policies, applicable law or any agreement we may have with you.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information requires by third party in a reward redemption process, depends on the type of reward you are choosing.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the Indonesia where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How We Store Your Information
- Your information collected through the app may be stored and processed in the Indonesia or any other country if necessary, as we are using third party technology service provider.
- We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and our application, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to our application make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your Choice About Your Information
You may choose to close your account, and removing all of your information from our service, please contact us to do so.
How to Contact Us